Wednesday, January 16, 2013

My Little Cheerleader

Dylan has become our family's little cheerleader these days. Two nights ago Cliff and I went running. As we were coming down the home stretch I started to drop off Cliff's pace and fall behind. Dylan noticed and stuck his head out from the side of his stroller and yelled "Mommy...Go!" That was all the inspiration I needed to finish strong. Last night I was playing piano. Dylan came and joined me on the bench and started playing along. Soon Cliff brought Cece over and she seemed very curious about the big noisemaker. So Cliff held her in a seated position on the piano bench. Cece reached out in front of her and touched the keys. Instead of pushing her hands away Dylan looked at her and said "There you go!" I loved how encouraging and sweet he was to her.

No comments:

Post a Comment