Saturday, March 19, 2011

Snuggle Bug

I am almost convinced that my son has grown too comfy snuggling with mama at night. We were very lucky from the get go with Dylan...within the first week home he was sleeping up to 6 hours a night. Soon it bumped up to 8 hours. Lucky us! I was very adamant that baby would not be sleeping in our bed. We were doing great until I went back to work. It then became easier to justify snuggling because I wasn't seeing him as much. But every time I cave I don't get a good nights sleep...I swear Dylan thinks I'm an all you can eat buffet. And now all this snuggling is beginning to bite me in the caboose. The last 2 nights he has ended up in our bed because he has woken up crying...this must stop before it becomes unstoppable. Must be strong tonight despite the cutest of my son.

No comments:

Post a Comment